
It's the 100th Post...So I decided to take a look back at my very first post, which wasn't very long ago. I remember exactly how I felt typing those words.
----------------
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Growth
Having a clear cut idea about your path and the direction of your life is the most dangerous thing that can happen to you. I'm sure that you are now scratching your head and probably in full DISagreement with me, but to me....having your life detour when you don't have any idea where you're heading anyway can be pleasant. Having it detour when you thought you knew exactly where you were going can be distressing.
I'm acutely aware at this moment of how great it feels to be able to write exactly what I'm thinking/feeling every day. I had stopped writing for almost two years. I was completely without poetic ability, devoid of the repartee that happens when I see something funny and want to share it with those close to me--with my own spin on it, completely unable to muster that side of myself.The Detour...is where this blog begins.
Hmm....thanks to everyone who has read my blog thus far and commented on my Dani-isms. You've helped me to rekindle danicoloredglasses.
1 comment:
woo hoo!! I remember Toni and I trying to force you into this thing! So glad you're here :-) and you brought friends!
Post a Comment