Sunday, February 22, 2009

Canvas

"A man is a canvas and life is his painting. Once the canvas has paint on it, it can't be erased. You can paint over the existing painting but it will always be there."


My grandpa said that to me more than 2 yrs ago. At the time he was giving me some roundabout feedback about my ex. I think he realized that I needed to either be at peace with all aspects of who he was or just walk away...Eventually I chose the latter.

My canvas is being repainted now, but every once in awhile the new paint has a hard time covering the old paint.

More of this to come....

4 comments:

Brew said...

Have you tried turpentine? Just asking.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

TURPENTINE? SO YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL ME????

Adei von K said...

I was thinking paint thinner

there's a LOT of paint to cover up... :-(

DaniColoredGlasses said...

LOL point taken