Monday, February 16, 2009

Reason 32,987 that I need to move

My brother is a trash compactor. He's not a small guy by any stretch of the imagination, but some things are just ridiculous.

For instance, Friday night Sweets and I ordered Chinese food...very reminiscent of this scene...


Lucy Kelson: [on the phone] Hi, Mr. Wong, it's Lucy Kelson. I need one No. 13, two No. 7's...
Lucy Kelson: I need three No. 8's, no garlic...
Lucy Kelson: I need one No. 7 and...
Lucy Kelson: ...and a No. 11, please.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So....not only did we order a gaggle of food for ourselves, but I ordered some for the brother as well.....Fast forward to Monday morning....there is not a trace of Chinese food anywhere in the house. I'm incredulous. WTF? Where did my food go? (sigh)...Who am I kidding...I know where it went.....




Now I must slay him...excuse me.

1 comment:

Adei von K said...

yeah... brothers don't know how to act when food is around. apparently, if its in the kitchen, its a free for all.