Thursday, February 12, 2009

Morning Gem

Every morning I start my day with coffee or tea and I skim the black gossip pages to get myself all caught up. Yesterday there were pics of Kelly Rowland's Bday party.

As I'm going through the pics and talking to Brew, I couldn't help but comment that Kelly blew Bey out the water in all of the pics.
Not that Bey looked bad...she just looked....tired.

So Brew diplomatically says: "Well it was Kelly's bday what do you expect?"

I reply: "Please be fly at my party. Just know that I will outshine you, but that shouldn't hinder your efforts."

Brew: (Laughter)

Without thinking I then reply: "You don't have to step back for me to step forward."

Dani(thinking): "oooooo I like that!"

Brew: "That should be on a t-shirt."

Dani: "I'm going to put it on the blog"

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lex said...

I saw these pictures and thought the same thing. Kelly looks amazing!

Good Morning ;)