Friday, February 6, 2009

Chasing Pavements.....

I fell in love with this song more than a year ago. It is the complete representation of the on-going battle that was breaking me down for a better portion of the beginning of 2008....my how things can change. I just saw the video again and I was flooded with the guilt and emotions that still haunt me. Oh, not guilt and emotions in the way that you're probably thinking...I feel guilty for not being strong enough to say point blank... "I'm not fulfilled." I feel like I wasted my ex's time and my own with my indecision. But, I guess things happen as they are supposed to...

Enjoy.....






When I started to tell everyone about this song the one question I kept getting was "what does it mean?"

I'll let Adele tell you herself. Adele describes ‘Chasing Pavements’ as “It’s me being hopeful for a relationship that’s very much over. The sort of relationship you hate when you’re in it, but miss when you’re not."


Thankfully the latter portion of that statement is minimal.

Hmm...now the song is seemingly applicable about the work/life aspect of... my life. Time to get up and get moving.

No comments: