Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bed Vs. Sleep

Lying in bed....can't seem to find sleep. I'm wound up over Greys and Private Practice. I could've turned off the tv but I didn't want to be left with my thoughts....ugh!!!!!!! So now my big toe is twitching and I could need a hug, could be having a seizure, could have an inoperable tumor, could need a bedazzled backpack with a heart machine in it, could be in love and unable to talk about it.

Damn the medical shows!!!!!

Oh and the kicker....tonight's grey's/private practice crossover show wasn't really the cross-over. Next week is the 2 hour event with both casts in Seattle Grace hospital. I can't deal. Where is my sleep????

1 comment:

Patti said...

Ooh, I was hot about that. I almost wrote another open letter to Shonda because I just felt played. Now I gotta deal with Archie being almost dead for most of the next (long episode) - cause you know he wont be saved til almost the end.