Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Date Night

Yesterday was rough for me. I do not like it when my tech toys are not working. The computer situation is still sketch, however, I've decided to focus on some other things for the time being. Thankfully, last night got significantly better with a well-timed date night with sweets. Sushi, drinks, and a movie that I've been anxious to see for awhile, put things back in perspective.

Taken was great...although Mr. Neeson is a strong 2,456 years old. It's fine, I still adore him. It was raining when we got out of the movie, which made me smile ( I LOVE the rain). We ended up at our coffee haven and made the barista's night by acting a silly the entire time we were there.

The night ended with a shoulder shimmy/dani wiggle/spirit finger/body roll dance sequence while we drove home and passed out.

So...while my first post yesterday was less than savory, I'm happy to report that the night ended much better.

Have a good morning :)

1 comment:

Adei von K said...

presh! so simple and sweet!