Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Obvious

I hate when people make it a point to give you obvious information, as if they are doing you a favor. In addition...I hate stupidity....its just a painful combination all around.


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dani: Brother, please put item 'x' in my car. The motor for the passenger side lock isn't working, just a heads up.

Brother: Ok, will do

(Later that day)

Brother: Hey did you know that there is something wrong with your passenger side door?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dani: (Walking in the house from the gym)

Mother: Dani...did you know that you gained weight?

Dani: (indescribable look)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dani: I need to request off from Good Friday to Easter Sunday

Scheduler: Easter is Sunday this year?

Dani: (indescribable look)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Adei von K said...

Easter is Sunday this year...



WOW!

Rashan Jamal said...

Yeah, I can already imagine my face upon hearing these quotes. they would get the extra screw face from me.

BTW, did you know that Thanksgiving is on a Thursday this year? LOL

Jameil said...

Easter is Sunday this year??? I love how we're all so taken!!! That's... wow... My favorite which comes up every time we watch each other's film assignments. "I have to fix x so I already know that." They watch it and say, "You gotta fix x." OMG. Really? Isn't that what I said before you watched it? Every. single. time. Ahhh!!