Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pain in Pictures

I have a love and hate relationship with facebook albums. A few days ago, I stumbled on holiday pics that included some of my favorite people and my ex. It reminded, very quickly, how many relationships(well what i thought were relationships---i guess they were really acquaintances) dissolved overnight last year.

You ever see those television episodes where someone says "I wish I was never born!" Then the entire episode shows them what the world would be like without them? That's what the pics were like. It was the world...well formerly my world...without me in it. My friends, my favorite haunts, past times etc. with everyone in it but me.

I had a bratty moment, a relapse of sorts. I genuinely hated the fact that it was business as usual, sans yours truly.

It makes absolutely no sense, but it was genuinely how I felt.

I'll call it a temporary lapse of judgment. Momentary weakness. I'm back now. Damn albums!

2 comments:

Adei von K said...

you already know how I feel abt FB.

I've been meaning to talk to you about some HS people...

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Ooo yes...you and I share the same sentiment.