Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hearts...Chocolate... AND WINGS???

Sweets expressed that romance isn't his strong point. As someone who is in love with being in love that should worry me, right? Not at all. I smile when he questions his ability to be romantic. I don't think that he realizes how romantic his small gestures are and how much they mean to me.

So the great decider of romance is around the corner. Valentine's Day is usually do or die time for the male species. This will be our first one.....we were going back and forth about what we wanted to do until I saw this......











<----------All-Star Weekend??? Dunk Contest???? Seriously???









(sigh) Ok...so I don't want to ruin the man's plans. But I can think of no better way to spend the weekend than laying in bed and watching the goodness on tv (short of being there in person). I know deep down how much he loves basketball, so i figured it would be great for the both of us, right?? So I mustered up the courage and said....

Dani: Can we just spend Vday in bed watching the All-Star Game Dunk Contest?
Sweets: What makes you think that I didn't already have plans?
Dani: I didn't think that per se.....I'm just telling you what I'd like to do
Sweets: (Pause) we can do that
Dani: (Smiles) Great!
(long pause)
Sweets: I think I may love you even more for suggesting that
Dani: I know


So....I think its settled. Bring on the wings and it'll be a Happy Valentine's Day indeed!

1 comment:

Adei von K said...

you'int (you ain't) know about chocolate and wings?!

i have no idea either. but anytime you're together is always a good time :-)