
<----This is your girl...I'm not proud of it, BUT if we are going call a spade a spade then I must admit that I'm having a bratty tantrum moment.
<-----------(sigh)
It's been building up...now its boiling over....
Let us begin.
I spent all day yesterday contemplating a new hair color. Surveyed some friends, got the advice of my sister and decided on a color. I get to church today and my ex's sister who I actually share some basic resemblance with AND a stylist with had the EXACT same color. (She beat me to it! ugh!)
Sigh
Also....I HATE being left out of things....AIM chatrooms, parties, food orders, text convos, parties, notes, events, etc. It is absolutely juvenile and I absolutely should get over it, but I can't. The thing that actually pushes me over the edge is the phrase "you should've been there" It's like a cold dagger to my warm heart.
Sigh
Finally, I do not like to be disappointed. While most people would be put off by someone telling them that they had no expectation regarding them...if you are in my life its probably a blessing in disguise.
If I expect nothing then there is no room for disappointment. Which means if we are tentatively planning "event x" next Thursday and come Wednesday everyone cancels I am not a happy camper.
Again sooo bratty...but I can't shake it.
In the last residual bit of my post qurater life crisis I've been itching for a physical revampment, in lieu, of being able to toss out my mundane reality and revamp that.
So I'm moving forward on my tattoo plans....my hair color plans...I need to figure out a hair cut/style that will work with the curls/waves/tangled mass/blow out/in-between stages.
I'll keep you posted. Meanwhile...I'm going to distract myself with movies and hope that tomorrow will be far less childlike.
5 comments:
ooooh on the hair color!
and i'm having a "you should've been there" moment on stacebook. ARGH!!
Here's to a better tomorrow.
I have no problems with throwing a tantrum..to me it is the best way to relive stress i have been doing it for 26 years and i feel great.
I think its the fact that you are my life twin (and share the same zodiac sign) that makes me love you more and more each day! Man, being a Libra has its ups and down. Being disappointed, being 'left out' of things and someone stealing your hair color/cut would DEFINITELY make for a bad day (for me at least)!! I agree with Brew, here is to a better tomorrow!
Indeed!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment