Sweets has an important Bday in July ( although...i guess any year that you make it through is important). However, it's time to get rolling on the planning. I've got no clue if it will be big or small, but as always the only thing I'm concerned about is having good people and a good time. I am the world's worst planner. However, I will stretch that muscle this time around and see how it goes. Wish me luck. If you want to be a part of the festivities(or if you have suggestions) let me know via email. Since sweets reads this blog regularly this will be my last obvious post abt the planning.
Let the games begin!
3 comments:
You're an awesome planner...I'm not tryng to even hear that. ♥
I already know you plan for fun...
the b-day should be great!
aww thanks for the vote(s) of confidence!
Post a Comment