Sunday, February 22, 2009

Nap Time

Convo with the podmate:

Dani: If I go to target and buy a skirt and the zipper is broken I can return it for a refund.
Dani: So if you get pregnant mid-pack of birth control why can't you get a refund?
Podmate: lmao
Podmate:I'm sure you can't get a refund
Dani: What is wrong with society?

After reviewing this convo and the fact that it makes perfect sense to me, I'm nominating myself for a nap.

5 comments:

Adei von K said...

yeah. it was bout that time today

Patti said...

I still think BC must have a non-refundable clause somewhere. Hf not, how would they ever be able to get away with that 99 point whatever percent effective clause? That last percent (or so) of the population would be all up in their butts for their daycare money.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Oh i'm 100% positive that there is no refund policy but the issue is...shouldn't there be?

Anonymous said...

Policy is is just that and its open to interpretation and very open to whether you have one or not. And by handing over our money, we are implying we are informed shoppers. Which means we are aware of all possible issues with said product, even failure. Please sign and date. 'ppreciate cha! Will that be check or cash.

:)

DaniColoredGlasses said...

LOL!!! NO!