Monday, February 16, 2009

Lets Get Down To Business...

Now that I've gotten the 'feel good' post out of the way...lets get down to business......

There were a few visual discrepancies that we came across while @ the gardens....and umm....yea I'd just like to discuss, if you will, these items of concern/contention.

Issue 1


Ok.....If you are unable to properly ascertain, the the various gardens are connected by a gravel walkway.

<--------This young lady pranced (i chose that word intentionally) through the gardens no less than 3 times in these heels.
PRANCED AND WITH A SWITCH....

Now I'm sure you're thinking to yourself, maybe she just does heels. Well what this picture fails to capture, is the fact that the lining of the shoe is spilling over the side. So one can assume that while she may 'do' heels...they aren't 'doing' her. By the way...she was solo....chatting on the phone the entire time. So...no...she wasn't 'fresh' for her date...she just looked crazy. Sit down somewhere! (sigh)

Issue 2



<-----That ladies and gents is a bonafide cloth scrunchi....circa '94. I got nostalgic instantly when I saw it....and sad...because its '09.








Issue #3

Now there was an entire 'goth' crew traipsing about the premises. Note that everyone is wearing sandals, shorts and such. However, in true goth fashion the crew was totally decked out in black trenches, lace gowns, black tights, black makeup.....except for one member of the crew..... I guess she decided to be weather appropriate?









<----I've never, in all of my days seen a goth mid-driff...ever...ever...this one left me flabbergasted...





Next up....

If you look in the bottom left portion of the pic you see the leg of a woman...she and her husband in their mid-thirties, early forties jumped apart from each other when they heard us coming around the corner.....ooo so not slick...wonder what they were doing behind the bamboo....'sight-seeing' perhaps?


Guess not....Sweets' face says it all.....

Finally....so sweets (bless his heart) doesn't do domestic 'creature water.' So if we are getting in an ocean we need to be in another country and lakes/ponds/rivers are out of the question. So thankfully this closed out our trip. As we were exiting the gardens this woman was beside herself and as soon as she saw us she jumped up and down and asked what was in the water....(she said she was from NY and couldn't be sure...)

So we glanced over the dock and saw.....




Time to go.

2 comments:

Adei von K said...

even though we're from florida, that is NEVER a sight to get used to! OMG, that was a real gator!

and how good do you look Dani M. G.? (I REALLY wanted to call you by the full govmt'l cause I am so serious abt how you're FREAKIN the camera!)

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Aww thanks ANA!!!!!!!!!!(you've made my day!)