Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gifts

I like gifting...let me restate...I love gifting. It makes me happy to make you happy and the only draw back ever is what my bank account looks like in the process. However, for a good gift I will go all the way.

The catch? I have a hard time actually getting the gift to the person it is intended for...(scratching head).

I(Brew & I actually) bought my sis a digital camera for Christmas. She has no less than 32 skillion pics on facebook 93.5% of them are pics that she's snapped of herself, by herself. It's hysterical. This girl is not only ridiculously photogenic, but loves to take pics. Find a candid shot....any candid shot everyone else in the shot will be asleep, drunk, fighting, disinterested, eyes closed, half-dead, but she will be the one person in the shot looking right @ the camera with a photo-ready glamour shot pose. That is my sister. So for her to not have a digital camera didn't make sense. So that's what she got for Christmas......sigh....so she has never actually used her camera. I borrowed it for the inauguration (since she usually uses her b/f's camera anyway). Inauguration was 1/20....its now 2/18...the camera is in my purse (sigh).


Sweets and I have gifts for Brew and the McKenzies....the frickin gifts are in the car...chillin...just riding around for about a month. It's completely illogical. There is some sort of breakdown between gift buying, packaging, and actually getting it to the individual.

Ok I'm done. Have a good morning.

5 comments:

Adei von K said...

I promise you.

I still have Chris and Cookie's Pier 1 plates.


from their wedding registry.

Anonymous said...

Being one of the intended receivers of said gifts. It kind of goes against the whole idea of gift-GIVING, if you don't actually GIVE the gift. That's all.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

***FACE*** Not Chris and Cookie's wedding.....Ana! wow...ok that is officially my marker if its been too long my 'problem' has gotten out of hand.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Brew!! I want my gift please!!!!!!

redandbrown said...

I LOVE YOU DON'T WORRY!!