A challenge to blog every day for 30 days? Seemed rather difficult since I often went days at a time without blogging. I was comfortable blaming my casual blogging behavior on twitter.
Then this challenge came up.
The odd thing is that I blogged every day and didn't cut back on my twitter use. I actually found it pretty easy to have 30 different topics and even on the days that I didn't, I rambled.
So the real question is, "Why can't I do this when it's not nablopomo?" I don't have an answer unfortunately. Renewed and Refreshed I will do better by my blog.
Thanks...Jam, Rashan, Ana, and Madam Smith for not only blogging with me over the past month, but keeping the comments coming so that I wouldn't lose steam!
3 comments:
daaaaah, I fell off last week :-(
But biggest congrats to you! I LOVE reading your blog so let me be the 1st to tell you that december is also nablopomo... for you only.
I'm going another month! Come on with it!!!
Thx Ana! if that's the case you need to get back on the wagon and give me something to read in Dec. too.
Rah- Challenge accepted.
Post a Comment