Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mortified Is......

I live by my I heart radio bberry app. However, for some reason the app, my headphone jack, fate seem to have an interesting relationship. So sometimes despite having the headphones connected, the music ends up blaring through the speakerphone speaker......

You KNOW the bberry speaker is something serious. So today....I'm back from running an errand, ready to get down to business I turn on the app, put my headphones in my ear, grab some papers and get ready to do business.

Only the music isn't playing in the headphones.....No.....its a throwback set. Juvenile is BLARING through the speaker. In the silent office, filled with people working on projects etc. OMG OMG OMG OMG. I'm scrambling...I hit the button to lower the volume and the phone lags...I hit the standby button...nothing....SH*T now it's frozen...I throw it under some folders to try to lessen the clarity with which Juve is prompting women to back that thang up....OMGOMGOMGOMG.....I....I....I then just rip the back of the battery door off the phone and take the battery out.

(Panting)....now I'm looking around....listening for any snickering....silence....OMG they probably think that's my ringtone....(sigh)...way to be a statistic.

Ima back my a** on out to lunch.

I'm done.

3 comments:

Jameil said...

LOL!!! HOOD. RAT.

Adei von K said...

OHHHHHHHHH! OH! I'm dying!!!! OMG I'M DYING!!!!!

Especially at the thought that THEY think it's your ringtone!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Naima said...

Pure HILARITY!!