Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Holiday Character

I'm not the type of person that says "oooo a holiday is coming up, let me hurry to complete my projects." No. Not at all. I'm the person that stops thinking days before the holiday and languishes from boredom until it's time to peace out.

Today I have:

-Spun around in my desk chair
-Practice my basketball shot with random balls of paper and the 3 garbage cans in my cubicle
-I've checked out flights....to everywhere.
-Checked out train times to Orlando (need to go, don't feel like driving)
-Made several to-do lists
-Reserved movies at Redbox online
-Got excited about Apple having a black friday sale, then remembered I didn't have any money.
-Checked out the blogs (thank goodness its blog month or else everyone would prob be on blog vacation)
-Listened to the Wale album that I bought when it came out, but never uploaded to my phone so I could actually listen to it (sigh)
-Cleaned out my purse
-Maximized and minimized several spreadsheets for variety sake
-Picked out my seats at the Lionel Richie and Jay-Z concert, respectively, from all price points (booked nothing)
-Remembered how I said I'd never work the day before a holiday again.
-Realized that I didn't take off December 23.

2 comments:

Jameil said...

you're wack for your lack of holiday planning! b/t that and your bday? MESS!! get it together dani!! Spun around in my desk chair? hilarious.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Jam you're right....every time I plan to take off someone quits or procreates etc and it wreaks havoc on my vacay plans. I'll do better for 2010