Monday, November 9, 2009

Suggestions?

Since it doesn't look like we'll (Sweets & I) be making it to Times Square this year I need suggestions for New Years Eve post haste(spending it @ home is not an option).....Anyone?

9 comments:

Patti said...

....interested in seeing the peach drop? ♥

Adei von K said...

south beach

DaniColoredGlasses said...

I checked out the peach drop today looks fab....Ana I've NEVER kicked in S. Beach ever...once I was old enough I just wasn't into the scene...I'm open though esp since B Shayne LOVES MIAMI....any specific suggestions?

Naima said...

Atlanta!! The Peach Drop is a truly a sight to behold. I'm not biased or anything...

Rashan Jamal said...

Church... you sinner! LOL - I don't have any real constructive comment. Hope you have fun, no matter what you do. LOL

DaniColoredGlasses said...

@ Rashan LOLOLOL i've never been a new yrs eve church service....JC "knows my heart"...lets keep the party going!

Jameil said...

your response to rah spoken like a true sinner, dani! ROTFL!! i've never been either.

Adei von K said...

actually, I was in Atlanta last year (with Jam and Rah) and I had a BLAST!!!!

but on So Be, anywhere is fun. Once you get old enough to be there, and you pass the "I just turned 21 and I can get in any club now" phase, it gets fun again. I don't even think I went when I was 21-24...

I'm thinking Nikki Beach or Tommy Lee's spot, Rok Bar. Or Mynt. I'll have to ask Drew.

Jameil said...

Don't do Mynt. Too small. It wasn't that great. Nikki Beach was AWESOME! Never been to Rok but Tommy Lee?? Sounds like a plan!