1. I hope that by the time I'm actually ready to have kids it won't be too late (clockwise). I don't actually foresee that(wanting a family) happening for years (hard s).
2. Please explain to me how the dress code at work doesn't include jeans, but all of the women wear white and black jeans like they are slacks. Ummm...just because they aren't blue and the threading is softer than some levi's doesn't make them less jean like. Jeans...are a style not a color.
3. Sweets has an amazing voice and I love to hear him sing. I just don't want him to sing to me, face-to-face...the thought alone makes me incredibly uncomfortable. Like...where am I supposed to look? Moments like that freak me out a bit...remember when Eric Benet walked off stage to sing to Halle Berry? I changed the channel I was so uncomfortable watching that for some reason.
4. I don't understand The Dream's career. He's god-awful in concert. I mean like not-never has there been a performance that he has even graced a C- rating. He's good behind the scenes, yet he is constantly in the forefront. He's supposed to be the modern day Kells, but Kells can actually do a live performance. How can you compare the two?
5. The key to this daily blogging this is that I have to blog as soon as I think about it. Otherwise the inspiration is lost.
6. I've been contemplating the Spirit $9 club. The only catch is I'm not the biggest fan of flying spirit. I want to spend more time traveling next year. I think that's a good first step.
7. Do men hate shapewear? Like if you stumble on it is it a deterrant? How about padded bras? Socks over undone toes? Tights over stubble?
8. Why are vanity and insecurity kissing cousins?
9. If I don't care for your significant other can we still be friends?
10.Full laundry baskets, sinks, garbage cans, and mail boxes bother me. Full inboxes, dishwashers, drain boards, , drawers yield no reaction. Odd?
2 comments:
wanna come empty my sink and wash these dishes? thanks. ROTFL @ Like...where am I supposed to look? HILARITY!!!!! Girl you got me! Can you videotape that creepiness? B/c I think it's weird, too! LOLOL. i think i'll be ready to have kids in plenty of time to pop em out pre-clock. wait denim isn't a color? lololol. the real key to daily blogging: posts in the drafts!
yeah, i'm looking at some yearsssss before children, too. i will be that 40 year old at kindergarten round up :-(
oh yeah, that is too weird when a singer sings to you. please don't. please.
you can def be friends with someone who has an unworthy S.O. me and Kitty have been friends for years and her mens...? not the beat.
Post a Comment