However....I kept walking away and getting sidetracked "thusly" neglecting to stir the point enough in the beginning stages and lets just say the bottom of the pot needs a prayer.
Of course....this is the only time in recent memory that I haven't had a SOS pad on hand. No matter....I knew how to get creative. So I boiled vinegar & detergent in the pot to loosen up the bottom......only.....I stopped paying attention at some point.
SIGH!!!!!!!!
The vinegar and soap boiled up and made a bigger mess over the stove.
All I could do is just laugh....and grab a mop/towel.
P.S. I do believe we have a date and venue....more to come!
1 comment:
vinegar and detergent? LOL
soapy water and put the pot in the oven on something low (200).
or you can let it soak for a very long time (i'm a fan of that technique.) and if you're really slick, throw some dishes in there to "soak" as well
Post a Comment