Sunday, November 8, 2009

Shopping Cart

I get paid from 2 out of my 3 gigs every other Friday. ( That third gig is really something else in terms of a pay "schedule".....I digress).

So every other Friday I fill up my internet shopping carts with tons of foolishness.

By Saturday I imagine my fabulous-ness once laden with those lovely wares.

By Sunday I've figured out what bills I need to pay.

By Monday I pay them.

By Tuesday I'm broke.

By Wednesday I realize how silly I was to want all of that foolishness.

By Friday I'm actively waiting for the next Friday so that I can do it all over again.

It's window shopping for the lazy soul...................


Speaking of lazy....thx Mr. Collins for pointing this one out to me....


2 comments:

Jameil said...

Lol @ doing less. Oh Garfield. Dani! That's even more crazy than me! Okay maybe not. I just buy stuff when I feel like it and sometimes that means a buying binge. I'm am TOTALLY a crazy impulse shopper. out of sight out of mind. interweb & etsy DO NOT HELP!! i'm keeping track of everything I spend this month to show myself how stupid this spending is.

Adei von K said...

I haven't done internet shopping in a while. I think that would be dangerous for me... or maybe not. The shipping always gets me. I figure if I can't drive to the mall to get it for free, I don't need it!

and that's a vicious cycle!