-Do not ask me for information that I addressed in the first line of the email that I just sent you.
-Do not jump in the bathroom before me, if you don't have anything planned for your day. Meanwhile, I've got 15 minutes to make my 20 minute drive to work.
-Do not stand in front of me taking 15 minutes to assess which candy you want from the CLEAR candy jar. You don't have to empty the jar and physically touch all of the pieces....it's clear! Either you want some or you don't!
-(I am in a payment program for one of my loans. I was told that I could make payments online.) Do not call me about the payment, if I've already made it online. It's not a real option if you don't have proper communication between the virtual payment process and your landline operators.
-Do not sit in the house and say nothing to me until I have bag in hand and one foot out the door.
-Do not ask me what I want to eat, tell me there is food at home and in the same breath tell me that you don't feel like cooking.
-Do not hand me a towel to use on my clean body if it smells like last week.
-Do not take this to heart, I'm just having a bit of a rant.
3 comments:
I love your rants. They're right up there with my voicemails.
Wait. I just realized the irony in that statement - I dont listen to them, but have the nerve to leave them. You should add that to your list:
"Do not leave me a voicemail when it is public knowledge that you do not check yours."
♥
WHATEVER!! Take it to heart b/c even tho it's a rant I mean it!! Hmph! You, too, Patti? Stace leaves messages but doesn't listen to them.
standing in front of me to assess which candy you want... pet.peeve. teachers at lunch act like there's this huge spread and they don't know where to start!!! move your a!!
yeah, i don't check messages. they usually are some BS i don't want to hear. i'd rather call you back
Post a Comment