These are the types of Black Friday Sales that I would be excited about.
-The Supermarket:
2 gal of milk for $.99? Why Certainly.
Steak: Buy one get 3 free? Absolutely!
-Starbux:
Venti, non-fat, no-foam, upside down caramel macchiato for $1...really?
Glorious!
-The gas station:
Remember high school when you could fill up a tank on $10 and eat all week with the other $10?? Yep making a come back one-day only
-The Hair Salon:
A wash & Blow out for the low, low $10? I'll take one please and a giftcard!
-The Nail Shop:
Why yes, I'd like a mani and pedi for $10 please and thank you.
-The Bank
Buy a voucher to cover future overdraft fees.
Score!
-Drs./Dentist Office
One Day only!! Pay just your deductible and have all other costs eliminated!
Huzzah!
-Sprint(or whoever your cell phone provider may be):
Put something on your bill day and the rest is forgiven. Nice!
-Kayak:
Buy 1/3 of a flight get 3/3 of another flight free!
-SuperTarget/Walmart
Everything you can fit in one shopping bag all for $20
(Sidenote: When I used one of my reusable target shopping bags in target the other day they gave me a percentage off of my total...check it out...(true story))
-Car Dealership/Body Shop:
Just bring your car and we'll fix it....$100
Hallelujah!
I don't get the hype about black Friday, but if you see one of these sale ideas anywhere give me a call and I will be there!
3 comments:
LMAO! Those are the ONLY types of deals I'd get up at 4am for.
Agreed!
I used my reusable Stuff & Save Old Navy bag at SuperTarget last night, and I got a $0.05 credit on my receipt -- score!!
LMAO!!!! My fave is kayak!!!
Post a Comment