1. I don't get people that don't fly. Yes I have an abnormal love of flying and if you have apprehension I'm cool with that. However, people who just refuse to fly....ummm don't get it.
2. I don't get people who don't get my sense of humor. No explanation necessary...I'm hilarious deal with it.
3. I don't get people who are extremely to "the right"/conservative.
4. I don't get sports fanatics. I hate when I miss my favorite shows, however that's why there are reruns. For sports fans there's sportscenter. At the end of the day I'm not reworking my life for a sporting event or a tv show...some things are just more important.
5. I don't get how you can not like a food that you've never tasted. One exception: If the smell makes you gag...you get a free pass.
6. I don't get casual dating...If you're not building something then why waste time?
7. I don't get people who don't text
8. I don't get having a limited movie/music base. At least be conversational about the major players in the major genres.
9. Likewise, I don't get people who have no concept of current events and/or celeb news. The journalist in me decompresses over E! news garbage, but I understand most people do either or....Fine... let's talk Kardashian, Naleigh, Pooch Hall or let's chat about Tim Geithner...If you've got nothing in either category, I don't get you.
10. I do not understand the hoopla surrounding Robert Patterson (Potter/Twilight). I've squinted, used one eye, just listened to his voice....umm he's not cute...why are girls fawning? More importantly, why does the entire cast of Twilight look like they are various creatures by night....when they aren't on set?
TIS ALL
3 comments:
I totally agree with the Robert Pattinson. While I am a Twilight fan* he is one the most unattractive people ever to me. But clearly he isn't targeting 'us'. But I think that Jacob is just a cutie....like little brother cute. That is all.
*Book only, the first movie was a train wreck. Oh, but I will be in line Nov. 20th to see New Moon. I can't help it!
2. I get people that don't get my sense of humor. They aren't as smart or cool as me. LOL
4. I used to be a sports fanatic, but theres too much other stuff going on now. HOWEVER, if you think I'm going to miss the Super Bowl for anything less than the birth of my child, you got another thing coming.
7. I don't text often, but I know how and will when necessary. Do you get me? LOL
why does the entire cast of Twilight look like they are various creatures by night
dy.
ing.
I do want to know that as well. taylor looks like a for real werewolf and kristin looks like she abt to go vamp. and rob... SMH.
Post a Comment