Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kick-off

Today kicks off national blogging month so the goal is to blog every day this month(weekends included).....Lets Go!!!!

I don't have any Halloween pics...we ended up staying in and having a FANTASTIC time....with all of the party elements....

-never ending drinks
-too much food
-guffaws and giggles
-good music

All in all....it's been a great, albeit "quiet" weekend. :-)

4 comments:

Patti said...

woo! NaBloPoMo!

I think I'm going to pull a Stace and just do it...think it still counts?

Jameil said...

NO PATTI!! GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Dani! Blog bully is in effect right now. Real posts, ma'am!!!

DaniColoredGlasses said...

oooo Blog bully....really ??? LOL!

Adei von K said...

Patti, we can be in this together. matter of fact, we should share. I post a day, you post a day. for a total number of 30 posts in the month of November.

Dani, ignore Jameil, she thinks she can push her blog body all over people.