A completely incomplete look at all of the things that make me pause, think, smile, and feel in a given day. Truly, 'dani colored' glasses aren't crystal clear, but they clearly allow for a unique perspective on the world.
Friday, October 30, 2009
After the Storm
Optimists point out the rainbow after the storm. Realists point out the dampness and mud. The storm is over, but I can't get to the rainbow because the mud is on my shoes.
Jesus be a raincoat and keep me cover and some rainboots so I won't get stuff in the mud of my past....that when it all said and done you can shake shake shake...shake the devil off. ; )
1 comment:
Jesus be a raincoat and keep me cover and some rainboots so I won't get stuff in the mud of my past....that when it all said and done you can shake shake shake...shake the devil off. ; )
Post a Comment