I don't usually do pop culture commentary simply because my love for inane, entertainment "news" (for lack of a better word) is pretty sacred. However, the uproar about Khl.oe Kar.dashian's "marriage" to La.mar Od.om following their one-month courtship, leaves me with a question....
When did YOU know? Let me explain....
Here is how I operate. I don't do casual dating. I'm way too emotional and have way too many intricacies to invest time in someone who isn't going to make it. So if we are dating, then assume that I could potentially see myself spending my life with you. At whatever point I think that we aren't going to work out in the long-run then we break up.
What is the tie-in?
I don't believe that the Kar.dashians operate in a real world so don't think that I'm directly making a statement abt Kh.loe's marriage. However, it has taken me less than a month to have the "I could spend my life with this person" thought.
From what I can tell most of my readers are in a relationship, engaged, married, cut-buddies, or happily single. So this should be interesting.
How long did it take for you to get a "forever" feeling about your significant other?
2 comments:
most people I find myself in a relationship with, I see for the long run. I conjure the rest of our lives together, even if he's SO not the person for me.
I never saw Drew as "forever" till we actually started dating. and the 1st day (as usual) I thought "forever".
About a month (lol)
Post a Comment