1. Thanks to everyone's gentle prodding I will be taking tomorrow off from jobs 1-3. To celebrate my Bday!
a. Does anyone know why Sweets had already taken off the entire day, but failed to mention to me that I should be doing the same? His statement: "I assumed that you would."
(sigh)
2. I will still probably end up doing a portion of job 1 & 2. (double sigh)
3. I can't tell if I'm particularly ashy or unseasonably pale. Lotion is being too impartial of a judge to clear the issue up for me.
4. I have a strong desire to watch "The Rescuer's Down Under" (I always thought Bianca was a sassy thing.....hmmm I'd venture to say that she wore Ann Taylor designs the whole movie).
5. This year I've managed to break my iPod, camera, phone, harddrive, 4 sets of earbuds, and computer charger making this a personal best for Dani destruction.
6. I am nauseated quite easily and the fix can be found in either chocolate ice cream, "on-point" McDonald's fries, or peppermints.
7. Sweets finds this absolutely bizarre...I really wish I was making my "fixes" up.
8. If you leave me unattended long enough I will find a way to live without you in my life. Madam Shida and I had this discussion eons ago, once you are out of my immediate sight long enough, you will be out of my mind.
9. Watching the news this morning about the ATL floods I had a mini-panic attack about all of my ATL people. When I contacted them, they all downplayed the situation immensely. I can't believe I fell the natural disaster trick! Every time there is promise of a hurricane in South Florida I get bombarded with phone calls, because the media is purporting that Armaggedon is happening in my backyard...sigh...I'm so disappointed in myself. Somebody take my credentials.
10.I feel like my co-workers at job 3 are waiting for me to break out pics of my kids or are sniffing me for Similac. Yes, all of the twenty-something temps, in this county, that I've ever come across, in my lifetime, are usually supporting a family the size of a kindergarten class(wow--structurally that sentence was a clusterf*ck). I, however, am the exception. I work all of these damn jobs...to support just me...and my moods(those are the closest things to kids that I have).
11. I cannot believe that I'll be 27 tomorrow. It's time to start having more fun...these years are flying by!
3 comments:
Have a happy partially working birthday!!!
Bianca is the mouse right? with the pillbox hat?? yeah, she's a lady!
you should've known better than to get 'got' by the media over weather. dani. i'm disappointed in you.
i can't believe you'll be 27, either!! wow!
I think the Atlanta weather thing depends on who you talk to, because Halimas car and apartment were ruined from all the water. So I will not take your credentials away :)
(those nausea fixes are definitely making me give you the side eye....hmmmmmmm)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment