Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tic Toc

I do not appreciate my time being taken for granted. I hate waiting. If we schedule something for 8:30, please believe that I want it to begin at 8:30. I schedule things out, why? Because it cuts down on the likelihood that I will be disappointed, misinformed, and/or aggravated.

No, I'm not infallible to tardiness. However, it's only in very rare instances that am I tardy without warning. You will usually get a SMS, MMS, email, phone call, or voicemail from me if I think I'll be late.

I expect the same. Use i.cal, go.ogle cal, large paper calendar, a throwback student planner....something....and get your life together.

Why am I raging at 8:45am? Because I had a conference call for job 1 this morning @ 8:30, which is usually the time that I'm heading out the door to get to job 3. So on conference call mornings, I get ready early so that I'm already at job 3 in the parking lot in time for the call.

8:30 I'm already logged into the call and parking my car.....Is the person that emailed me yesterday and scheduled this call in place? No.....so I'm sitting in the parking lot at work early for no reason (I can't go in early-I'm contracted for a certain schedule). ugh!

To top it off.....It's Day 2 of my healthy breakfast and all I really want is bacon.

Good Morning.

2 comments:

Jameil said...

To top it off.....It's Day 2 of my healthy breakfast and all I really want is bacon.

Good Morning.

HUH.larious. Lololol!! Ain't it always like that!?!

Brew said...

Don't be tardy for the party...woah ohh ohh!

Me no likey when folks aren't where they say they will be, when they say they will be. I have kinda learned to roll with the punches sometimes but I am not totally delivered.

I heart bacon!