1. Why is it that I can eat one really unhealthy meal and be full for the entire day, however, the second that I try to eat healthily I'm famished for a better portion of the day(Despite small portions every few hours).
2. I understand that more water in your system makes for a healthier body, but SERIOUSLY I'm tired of watching myself go back and forth to the bathroom like i'm 9.5 months pregnant (I'm not...don't even think it...that's how rumors get started).
3. Has anyone, reading this blog, successfully landed a job in another state? If so, your advice would be appreciated.
4. I am either getting sick, or my wisdom teeth are moving, or I'm allergic to something, or detouring into a hypochondriasis--again. Whatever the cause may be, I feel terrible!
5. With weddings on my mind, I've realized that I want really good food, great ambiance music, and a set-up that yields tons of conversation. Basically, I want a dinner party. Somewhere in there, I'd like to promise Sweets forever-dom in front of his parents, my parents and Jesus. That's pretty much it. Oh yea, and I'd like my dress to cause a mental and physical pause to all that happen to look at it directly(in a good way). I'll figure out how to accomplish that at some point.
6. My roommate freshman year was incredibly messy. So much so that she triggered a level of "anality" in me that I didn't know existed. Fast-forward to current day. When I'm in a space by myself, it becomes as messy as my mind happens to be at that moment. However, if I'm sharing a space, cubicle, car ride, or even a park bench with someone else I compulsively tidy.
5 comments:
are you really a hypochondriac??? oh Lord!
I think you should do the damn thing and have a dinner party wedding!!! Why not?!?!? It's your day! Do it!
I'm still trying to figure out how I can have a brunch wedding with a south beach reception all in 6 hours...
No I'm not....I have an overactive imagination and a love of all things polysyllabic....hence the hypochondriasis
The job that I have now was "in another state" when I applied for it (I lived in Syracuse at the time that I applied). I know it sounds trite, but I actually found it on Monster.com. I called in sick the day that I flew down for the interview and was back in the office the next day (miraculously feeling better) -- I blamed it on bad sushi. Two weeks later I was handing in my letter of resignation and packing up the moving truck!
Luckily my situation was a one-shot deal, but might I suggest lining up a bunch of interviews and do them all in shot...if you can.
blogger is a HATER!! i totally just posted a long comment!! apples are notorious for making me STARVING (like i will eat your arm for a nickel starving!!) within the hour. conspiracy son! and i don't drink as much water as i should b/c i can't stand the 20sec intervals b/t bathroom breaks. the older i get the more i want a more intimate wedding. i know for certain, tho that I don't want a head table. don't like those at all. i want it to feel all inclusive in that piece. i'm overjoyed for anyone who will come to my wedding.
i'm anal about my work space. I can't stand a messy desk. CAN'T STAND IT!! but my room? wow... i clean for people i don't know that well. can't have them thinking i'm a slob.
oops. i hadn't posted it. i had your blog open in 2 windows. lolol. anyway i forgot to say, make sure the prospective employers know you are willing to travel to the interview ASAP. that's usually their biggest hurdle w/interviewing out of state applicants. naima is right.
Post a Comment