Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dear Sir....

I am not sitting at this desk trying to choke down a vegetable soup cup, because I like vegetables. I am trying to get on track to being a healthier me. Now, until we can figure out a way to make healthy food as yummy and inexpensive as unhealthy food, there are a few things I'd like to ask of you.





#1 Do not bring your McDonald's bag full of goodness and wrongness around my work station.

#2 Do not flash me a trans-fat laced smile, at this exact moment I hate you.

#3 Please answer me this......Where is the closest McDonald's? (just wondering...)

3 comments:

DrMPH said...

I feel you on this one as I am eating some raw carrots a lady comes down to my desk and ask me If i want a chili dog because she got three and could only eat one and a half. Iam not trying to be two tons of fun forever lady no thank you!

Adei von K said...

oh nooooooo!

Lex said...

Yaaaaay to eating healthy!! There are lots of yummy things that are healthy that can be consumed as well. Definitely not McDonalds yummy, but yummy none the less. YOU CAN DO IT!