Friday, September 25, 2009

Ramblings, Pt 2

Wow....usually I don't have enough randomness for 2 "rambling" posts in one week....I guess this week is the exception.


1. I'm tired.

2. I love you Shonda...truly I do...but Grey's needn't be any longer than 90 minutes. Ever.

3. I hate how I turn on my trashy tv once the "real shows" return. RHOA couldn't hold a candle to Grey's last night.

4. Everyone in the office wore a sports team shirt today. I realized I don't own one and if I did I probably wouldn't wear it.

5. I've realized that I'd like to go back to school, but purely for networking reasons.

6. I don't broadcast the fact that I can cook, in fact, truth be told I prefer to broadcast the things that I can't cook. I am the resident "bringer of" drinks, alcohol, paper products, etc. That doesn't actually bother me at all. However, if Sweets hated my food I think I'd be hurt. What a conundrum.

7. The only shows that I would watch repeatedly on DVD are British shows/comedies: Hustle, Keeping Up Appearances, Are you being Served, and MI-5. Nothing else holds on my attention on DVD, however, I will watch re-runs all day.

that is all.....Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I thought I was the only one who LOVED British television! Great minds think alike! Have you seen the Catherine Tate Show? If you haven't....you should, she is funny as all hell. I think she has some youtube clips.