"I was just calling you back to tell you that I got your email...."
--I HATE PPL LIKE YOU!
"....the neighborhood is terrified that a mass murderer will kill them when they go outside."
--CNN covering this story....Don't act surprised now that your police force are 2 steps behind Paul Blart.....either stay inside or move....but get off my tv screen!
"The lady at the license place said a replacement license was $25....I said let me go home and look for my other one again."
--You are the reason fees go up...lazy!
"The Jamie Foxx show wasn't that crowded....If Beyonce can sell out the Bank Atlantic Center, why did Jamie Foxx think that he could do the same? He needed to be at the improv."
-Damn....Bank Atlantic Center 22, 457 seats...Hollywood Improv 460 seats.
(Conversation Between Stylists) "Ya-Ya can you pls go and pick up my daughter?" Ya-Ya: "I can't I have a client." T: "You know she'll be late anyway, just go get her." Ya-Ya: "I called my client and she's two minutes away." T: "Oh well ask her to go pick up my daughter for me."
--Do I even need to comment on this one?
2 comments:
the last one... btwn stylists... no ma'am.
yeah, Jamie had whole SECTIONS empty. maybe jackie gleason???
so you don't want to pick up your stylist's friend's daughter?
Post a Comment