My bday is next week and for the first time in ages I didn't schedule a day off from work(jobs 1-3). Call it maturity if you are foolish. I call it, "what happens when you don't have anything planned." I couldn't for the life of me iron down a specific plan for my bday. So as the date started to get closer, I resigned myself to treating it like any other day. I figured I'd do something for it later when I have a better plan.
EXCEPT.....the reason that I've been taking my bday off (for the last few yrs) is that from midnight to midnight my brain goes into princess mode. I usually don't like to take direction and normal activities make me impatient....why? Because it's a special day!
Work will be very interesting next week.
3 comments:
I'm very disappointed in you Dani!!! Shame on you!!! ALWAYS take off for the birthday!!
No ma'am!!!! Thou Shalt Not Work on Thy Day of Birth!! Even if it's to do nothing, you better call in and take the day off!!! Drink mimosas till noon then start on real liq and be "nice" all day!!!
It's not too late... you have over a week to do it!!
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
and post a birthday wish list!
Birthdays are holidays! Like Stacey said, Thou Shalt Not Work on Thy Day of Birth!!
If all else fails, call in sick ;o)
Post a Comment