Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Riddle Me This....

I'm looking at Pepsi machines with debit card swipe machines attached and my brain starts spinning....

1. Did we even have debit cards in high school?

2.Sweets finds that hilarious, but folks had pagers not cell phones in high school.
Code: 143 (I love u)
Code:123(I miss u)
Code: 07734 (hello)

3. Wi-fi??? Ummm AOL dial-up was key.

4. Ipod??? No, Discman with anti-skip (and extra double A batteries).

5. I don't remember seeing any student bring a laptop computer to high school....ever.

LOL hmmm....so much has changed so quickly.

2 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Yeah, I'm older than you so... I did have the pager, but not in high school. Only drug dealers had pagers in high school.

I got my first debit card sophomore year in college. I had the old school ATM joint before then. Could only take out in increments of $20

Discman? try Walkman with the tape player.

Naima said...

LoL @ Discman w/anti-skip!! You had to have to anti-skip -- it was that serious!

I'm also remembering how pagers evolved from all black to fun (and stylish!) colors. Ha!!