My sister got engaged (it's been a busy weekend) and despite my pleading to valet cars, she has already asked me to be her Maid of Honor. It's rather early in the engagement (putting it mildly) so my chance to valet isn't completely lost. I'm keeping hope alive.
In the meantime...Congrats to Ash & Steve!
Love you both!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. The "redux" is due to the fact that I'm currently the MOH for my podmate. Egads! the last time I was in a wedding....I was a flower girl!
4 comments:
yeah, the last time I was in a wedding was before I had 2 digits in my age! Now I attend them like I get frequent flyer miles! I am scheduled to be in bro's... let the games begin!
lol! you aren't valeting! i was in two weddings as a flower girl (sister's godmother & my grandparents' 50th ann'y) and haven't been in one since. wow 20 years ago. i was asked to be a hostess recently tho... face.
You and that valet position!!Congrats to your sister! How exciting!!!!!!
...Keep the party going!
Post a Comment