1. Saw this on a t-shirt: 'Train.ing is the op.posite of hoping'
--good one ni.ke
2. I wish you didn't twe.et....
-While I love twit.ter (thanks Ana) I don't love everyone in the twit.ter world.
3. Is it wrong to want to work out for the sole purpose of looking great on the off chance that you'll run into someone from your past and they can spread the word that you are even more amazing than last remembered?
4. I like to watch TV on mute and at times I ride in the car with no music playing.
5. In a completely contradictory note....I cannot function when my ipod FM transmitter stops working in my car..also....I hate when speakers/sounds/notes aren't balanced.
6. A friend texted me to say she was in my city on the 3rd day of her 4 day trip. That lets me know she didn't really want to meet up. Is it wrong that I texted her back to say 'sorry I missed you' 2 days later when I knew she was back home?
(She fb-ed that she was excited to be visiting my city before she got here..so I knew she was coming---FB will get you caught up)
7. I'm so excited about my b/f's bday trip....I need a vacation. Selfish I know.
8. I love a good office supply shopping spree as much as I love a good target run.
-Along those lines...when my boss asked me for a staple remover and my usually stocked desk didn't have one...I peeped that he had swiped it previously and it was on his desk....hmm time to
find my night goggles and grappling hook...I need to get back my post-it notes too!
9. Spring Bli.ng is back in town this weekend...so excited about leaving!
10. My boss and I have the same computer... he left his charger at home and is using mine...I'm watching my battery die...minute by minute.
2 comments:
there are very few times i ride in the car with no music. only when i'm so upset, white-hot mad... and then, i'll throw some classical music or something instrumental.
*face* @ spring bling....
too many people overuse twitter. that's not the sole reason you work out BUT it certainly doesn't hurt!! it's motivation! i only turn off music in the car if i'm on the phone (which i usually am). i was PISSED when my cousin's status said she was in orlando less than 2 hrs away. HATE HATE HATE. fb really does tell on folk. office supply & target spree the same or more??? i can't get w/it.
Post a Comment