Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This Can't Be Life....

The last few days have been monotonous and I wonder what is really going on.

I wake up tired.
Sift through paperwork at the office for hours on end.
Rush across town to get to the second job.
I'm pulling my weight just enough to not get fired and keep management happy.
I then get to the gym(maybe), eat dinner(definitely), make it through one tv show(or half a show & 1/2 a chapter of reading) and then pass out.
Not fall asleep. Pass out. I haven't seen 11pm in ages. I'm up at 4:45am to do it all over again.

The thing is nothing is I'm not making any sort of difference in the course of my day. Whether or not I'm in place things will still function as they should. I need some kind of electrical shock that jump starts my days...or hell my life.

2 comments:

Jameil said...

wow... i don't even know what to say other than i've been there. i wasn't working 2 jobs but i've been in a place where i HATED the one i had. i felt like my life was one vicious circle of the same thing over and over again. you need a break from your life.

Adei von K said...

girl, yes. Can we get a break from this mundane-ness?

I SWEAR the city has a lot to do with it...