Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You Better Sing!

Friday Night.....

Happy Hour
Shopping
Ice Cream
Karaoke

Here are some pics of Ana (aka Ike Turner) belting out the tunes with her back-up squadron of me, Brew, & Patti.



If you twitter, then you got tweets about the audaciousness of the Karaoke man who not only wore tie-dye but also had a firm one time performance rule. ugh!





I'm more upset abt the tie-dye in hindsight.

So the night wouldn't be complete without shots...and the cha cha slide??? Sigh...I couldn't explain the night properly if I tried. It was a blissful, clusterf*ck of run ins with the exes, great food, momentary boredom, a shopping trip at the grocery store(huh?), ice cream, great convo, karaoke, dancing etc.

Random night....great people.....great time.




P.S. If you've never been to South Florida you might be confused by the wardrobe in the pics. Hmmm 80,000 degree days and at night depending on your proximity to the water it can get a bit breezy. Don't judge!

2 comments:

Lex said...

May I just state, it looks like you are having waaay to much fun! You're supposed to be bored and miserable so you will move back to DC...ugh! My master plan is not working. LOL, just kidding! Too cute!

Adei von K said...

wooooow!

we were really killing the cha cha slide!!

and why do I look like a long lost Marley child? the Africa edition?! LOL, good times :-)