Tuesday, March 10, 2009

In Front Of My Face....

It feels like nothing changes. Very little progress. Mundane existence. Ya-da-Ya-da-Ya-da. Blessings can so often be overlooked and thusly taken for granted.

Just wanted to pause for a second on this one....

You...you...stop looking around...you..

Yes...you
A year ago I didn't know you.




Now, I can't imagine what life would be like without you.





Message...even though it seems like nothing is happening and changes aren't coming fast enough there are clearly signs of progress every day. The little things add up and things will happen as they are supposed to. I just need to stay focused and be patient.....and Thankful.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! CAKES! I love you so much... I'm sooo thankful to have you. And you are right, things will get better with time... we are proof of that!

Lex said...

You two are sooooooo cute! Ugh! :)

redandbrown said...

You guys are ridiculous.. and cute. That is all.

Brew said...

Get it...especially in that first b&w shot. Happy you're happy. Trust and faint not. You're treasure does not lie here.

Jameil said...

aww! yay!

Adei von K said...

that B&W pic to too hot for t.v.!!!

get it, love :-)