Remember when A.OL issued an upgrade and because you had dial-up , if you were smart, you'd set it up to download overnight while you slept?
Remember your frustration if someone called when you hit the 85% downloaded mark?
Remember the time and finesse it took to coax the magnetic tape back into an audio cassette if/when it got caught on your player? Remember your tool? Yep...a pen.
Remember how good and patient you were getting your mix tape just right recording songs from the radio? No commercials because you were a pro....just kept a tape in the player with which buttons pushed down? Yep....play,record, and pause.
Those were good times....but I'm not trying to relive those times right now. I would just like to complete this one task that has been going on non-stop since Friday night.
My computer drive went bad on me randomly. While I consistently keep a back up of my music somewhere....I hadn't done one in awhile. So I decided to just use one of the rip softwares and take my music back off my i.po.d and put it on my computer.
That way all of my playlists would be together and pretty etc.
Ok so I have a fair size collection....8000 songs, abt 30 shows, a few movies...nothing major, so I thought.
Started 9pm on Friday.....its 7:18 Sunday morning....I have 800 tracks left to import.
Damn
2 comments:
you have fun with that.
LOL!!!
Girl, the 1st time I de-fragged, I didn't know any better and sat there.
I had to use my finger to get an audio tape up and running after a situation at my Listening Center...
8000 songs?! DAAAAAAAAANG!
Post a Comment