Friday, March 20, 2009

5:30 am

It's 5:30 in the morning. I'm watching Making the band, listening to the world sleep, and waiting for the networks to begin their news coverages. I've got 30 minutes before the world starts to wake up and I just want to go back to sleep.

Things that this making the band episode makes me think about......

1. Is Que PMSing?
2. I really need to order a blackberry
3. Why can't Diddy arrange a Proactiv ad for the entire group?
4. What are the remaining Danity Kane members doing all day?
5. Why is everyone wearing so many layers in the studio, but they stay sweating....I don't get it...take off a layer!

Ok...that is all for my random questions...back to work I go.

3 comments:

DrMPH said...

I am with you I really need a blackberry in my life. It would make life so much easier and a computer optional for road trips!

ZsaZsaJenks said...

So this is an emphatic plea for you to get a blackberry...it really makes life soooo much more convenient...ahh the joys of laying in bed and not logging on :)

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Yea...although life is pretty easy with the treo...its the glitches that makes me want to light it on fire. I'm a PDA-snob