Friday, March 13, 2009

Who Are You?

I'm changing. Not losing myself per se, but becoming less rigid in some ways. Most recently, this 'who are you' question came up when I finished job 1 and hit the pool before job 2.

It's a small thing, but not a 'usual Dani' thing. Idk...I guess its.....'Back to Basics'.....back to having a good time....with the little things. (btw...I love this ad)

3 comments:

DrMPH said...

It looks like so much fun. I want to go to the pool and soak up some sun but I can't we had snow flurries this morning :( so sad.

Lex said...

I looove that ad too! It just reminds you that you have sooo many things to be grateful forand that 'troubles don't last always'! And his voice is amazing! Ha!

Brew said...

I won't bust out the 'Dreamgirls' soundtrack but just know I am thinking about it. You betta sang Effie! :)