I'm so confused.
(phone rings)
Dani speaks to DA......5 min later call ends.
(phone rings)
Dani sits back down.....

Boss: "Be in the office in the morning."
Dani: (balancing 2 smoothies, a baby coke, a fruit platter, and a kids chicken tender meal in one hand and my phone on my ear says): "Ok"
Boss: "We need to discuss some employee files."
Dani: "OK"
Dani: (balancing 2 smoothies, a baby coke, a fruit platter, and a kids chicken tender meal in one hand and my phone on my ear says): "Ok"
Boss: "We need to discuss some employee files."
Dani: "OK"
This morning(8:45am)....
IM Msg from the Boss: "Where are you"
Dani: "Home"
Boss: "You were supposed to be in the office this morning"
Dani: "Yes, I know...you didn't specify a time"
Boss: "We had a 8:30am call with the DA's office"
Dani: "Huh? Ok, I'm sorry I would have been in the office had you specified a time."
Boss: "Let me conference you in, be next to your phone."
Dani: "ok"
Dani: "Home"
Boss: "You were supposed to be in the office this morning"
Dani: "Yes, I know...you didn't specify a time"
Boss: "We had a 8:30am call with the DA's office"
Dani: "Huh? Ok, I'm sorry I would have been in the office had you specified a time."
Boss: "Let me conference you in, be next to your phone."
Dani: "ok"
(phone rings)
Dani speaks to DA......5 min later call ends.
(phone rings)
Boss: "Did the call go ok?"
Dani: "um...yea I think , I just gave the info that was asked of me."
Boss: "Ok....great anything else going on this morning?"
Dani: "Not that I know of"
Boss: "Ok, talk you later."
Dani: "ok"
Dani: "um...yea I think , I just gave the info that was asked of me."
Boss: "Ok....great anything else going on this morning?"
Dani: "Not that I know of"
Boss: "Ok, talk you later."
Dani: "ok"
Dani sits back down.....

1. I'm fully dressed....and apparently have no where to go.
2. If the call could be done virtually why did he require me to drive the 14 miles to get to the office this morning anyway?
3. Why is he confused about my need for clarification about 'in the morning?' I start my shift at 5am. He logs on anywhere between 3am-6am and is on until about 10pm. 'Morning' is a relative term.
4. Did I mention that I'm dressed? I woke up at 4:45am to go back home to get dressed only the monsoon didn't allow me to get on the road for the 5 min journey home until 6:30 am. Then I worked while showering, digging through the piles of clothes on my bed, getting dressed and making coffee. I'm about to walk out of the door into the rain and all for a phone call that could have happened while I was in my jammies.
2. If the call could be done virtually why did he require me to drive the 14 miles to get to the office this morning anyway?
3. Why is he confused about my need for clarification about 'in the morning?' I start my shift at 5am. He logs on anywhere between 3am-6am and is on until about 10pm. 'Morning' is a relative term.
4. Did I mention that I'm dressed? I woke up at 4:45am to go back home to get dressed only the monsoon didn't allow me to get on the road for the 5 min journey home until 6:30 am. Then I worked while showering, digging through the piles of clothes on my bed, getting dressed and making coffee. I'm about to walk out of the door into the rain and all for a phone call that could have happened while I was in my jammies.
4 comments:
i just want to know what a baby coke is.
and yeah, boss man needs to be more specific!
It's an extra smedium small cup of coke...really just a contained 'swig' if you will
face. adei is so special!
Its a serving! 8 ounces!
I love baby sodas...baby Mountain Dew is my fave. Just enough caffeine. Too bad I cant always find them :(
Post a Comment