Thursday, March 5, 2009

Seriously?

It's cold in March...Hell snowing in some places. I'm in South Florida and have worn a jacket all this week. Last year this time, I had my summer 'glow' perfected by now.

Seriously?

The time changes this Sunday.

Seriously?

Michael Jackson is announcing a new tour today.

Seriously?

Gas prices are back up.

Seriously?

Angel Food Ministries continues to provide food for a family of 4 for $30. Our local site here in south florida is at the church that requires your tax info to ensure that you're tithing correctly.

Seriously?

I was asleep before 8pm and woke up at 1am.

Seriously?

T.O. has been cut from the Cowboys....But got a bonus last season.

Seriously?

Conversation with my brother:

Dani: "What happened to the rest of the biscuits that I left in the freezer?"
Brother: "I figured since there were only two left, I'd eat them since you can't really do anything with two of them."

Seriously?


Justin spoofs John Mayer....and I love John Mayer...but its so accurate!



Seriously?

6 comments:

Girl Twentiesh said...

Add to your list of seriously's:

Dodgers baseball player Manny Ramirez was going to pass and threw a 4-month temper tantrum over his paltry $45 million two-year deal.

Seriously? He should be kicked out of the country.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

You've got to be kidding me...that's insane!

DrMPH said...

For mere humor you should add that Chris and RI RI got back together married even,

SERIOUSLY!

DaniColoredGlasses said...

(sigh) I do not know what to do with those 2

Adei von K said...

See, when march decides to finally be nice, daylight savings comes along!! can we get rid of DST?! It doesn't mean anything anymore! we are not harvesting crops and nowadays, it only screws people up for a week!


and as for Aaron...

Word?! I think he needs to go and buy a whole pack of them... you know what 2 biscuits can do when all you want is a 2 piece flaky snack!?!? with butter and honey!?

hmph!

Brew said...

Darn skippy!!!