I do a lot of posts about having a certain amount of occupational angst. Economy aside, there is a legal reason why I can't just leave my current position. I can't expand on it like I want to, but we are actively involved in a lawsuit that I'm personally a part of and so I'm bound to the company for the time being.
This is a disclaimer of sorts, for those of you who read my posts and don't understand why I don't just leave.
To clarify: I really enjoy my job and I wish that I had found it a bit later in life when I was settled with a family. Right now, I want a bit more excitement (in terms of my location). The tedium of paperwork is tied to the legal items and not my core job function. I hope this clears things up a bit.
1 comment:
in a way not really but at the same time completely. i never talked about my job angst on my blog lest my coworkers read it. so i very much understand not talking about it. blog or talk out what you can and strive toward the day where you can be completely happy w/your occupational circumstances.
Post a Comment