Because I work in news, I try to lose myself in as many light tv shows as possible. It's the only way to calm my mind down.
-----------------
Loved Run's House....why didn't the spin off capture the same goodness?
The City--this show is still a bitter pill to swallow...although, did anyone else laugh when Olivia shut down Whitney's attempt to gossip? (Life Lesson!)
Loved the Hills....why didn't the spin off capture the same goodness?
Jon & Kate Plus 8--the new house is monstrous. How do you keep track of so many little people in such a large house and with more than an acre of land?
Things I just got caught up on....
The Game--still going strong...that last episode was crazy, BUT is it just me or did it seem like at least one of the writers went on vacation? Tasha Mack's new haircut....not a fan. The song that Melanie and Kelly were singing, while making fun of Tasha, was lame. That entire scene could have been omitted.
Grey's--Ok.....I have to be in the mood for Grey's...the show is emotionally draining! There used to be a balance of emotionally trying moments with the funny moments. Last week's episode did not have that balance(ok McSteamy's 'man-meat' being 'broken' was hilarious). I was next to tears--partially because I felt Miranda's exhaustion (every episode she cries in, it's a wrap for me---excellent and underrated actress). I was also tearing when Derrick went to get Christina for Meredith. There are points in your life when only your best friend will do. I can appreciate a man that realizes that sometimes the best thing he can do for you is to give you some time to unload with a bestie.
Also.....While I love Denny......I've had to sit through this muddled plot line the entire season just to hear the obvious....that Izzy is 'sick'? Hell yea she's sick. She's been having sex, talking to, yelling at an imaginary character. For an entire season. Thankfully this inexplicable train wreck of a plot line seems to be coming to an end. Hearing Denny's voice narrating the episode was an indicator of the end.
Also....I can appreciate how George is slowly being worked out of the show. You can go an entire episode and not even realize he was in the show. Nice way to ease someone out of the show Shonda!
Good Morning All :)
No comments:
Post a Comment