I don't even know the back story of this sketch...frankly, I could care less what its abt...all you should know is that I'm the donkey and the finish line is friday.This week has been so painfully long. I don't even know what made it seem longer than usual. I do however know that I'm tired. I want to walk away from economy news and just unwind. I need to sleep (past my normal wake up time of 4:55am) and I need to just sit still and get my mind together.
Have I done laundry recently? No clue.
Did I eat today? Probably not
I don't know the last time I opened my makeup bag. Hell, when was the last time I opened my gym bag? Accessories bag??? Where is that? I have been wearing the same jewelry since DC.....
Ok that's it!!! I will not go down in flames. This week will not get the better of me....I'm launching operation 'Correct the Situation.' I'm squeezing a pedi and a mani in today (what color are my toes right now????). I have a brow appointment. I will just comb my hair. It's a recession after all...I can't go all out with the pressing and such.
Tonight...I will get cute....I will open the makeup bag....put on some different earrings....and Sweets and I will voyage to Miami to watch J. Legend and Estelle. We will be in gloriously good company with Ana and Drew...
Operation starts.....NOW!

No comments:
Post a Comment