"...And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-When Harry Met Sally
How appropriate.
Happy New Year!
3 comments:
Now that is beautiful
Wow...the new guy is really doing his thing! I have never see you this open. Tell that brother to write a book or something!
This is one of my favorite movie quotes! Another is "Remember, I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her" - Julia Roberts, Notting Hill
And my all time favoriet, the poem by E.E. Cummings that Cameron Diaz recites in In Her Shoes...."I carry your heart in my heart" man thats a great one!
Post a Comment